Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Students, did you know that if you have a previous background in the German language, you may take an "Advisory placement test" to determine which course would be the best for you to enroll in. In addition, based on the result and after consultation with a test advisor,you may sign up to earn extra units based on the previous study. How does this work? For example, if the test and advisor recommend you enroll in German 2, you take that course and upon completion of German 2 with a grade of A or B, City College will award you units for both German 1 and 2 (5 units per course for a total of 10 units).

For details on the placement test and the awarding of additional units, click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment